Jim Gilmore net worth is $7 Million.
The candidate from Republican Party is going to become the next President of USA. How he managed to earn his net worth? What is his annual salary and what does he do to get it?
Jim Gilmore Biography
Jim Gilmore was born in the family of a church secretary, Margaret Evelyn, and a meat cutter, James Gilmore, Jr. His birthday is on the 8th of October. He is now 66 years old. He spent his childhood in Virginia (Richmond). There he attended Tucker High School and after graduating entered University of Virginia.
He served as an Attorney and even spent several years in the army, when he was young. Jim (the future President likes when he is named shortly) even took part in Vietnam War. Since 1997 he has been taking part in political life of his country.
Jim Gilmore Election as a Governor of Virginia in 1997 was his first serious political victory. He tried his best, being the Governor. One of his the brightest ideas at this post was the idea of Internet taxation.
In 2008 he took part in senate election but he didn’t win. He got only 34% of votes, while his opponent, Mark Warner, got the other 66%.
Jim Gilmore is a Republican; he shares views of this party, although he has loyal attitude towards abortions (he told that making an abortion is not a good idea, but a woman has a right to do it). He also endorses death penalties. He announced, he is going to take part in a race for Presidency on the 29th of July in 2015.
Jim Gilmore Salary
It seems that Jim Gilmore doesn’t like to share the details of his personal life, because there’s not much known about his net worth and his earnings. The owner of $7 million used to serve in the army; he is fluent in German, so, probably, he gets some pension as a veteran.
The candidate is a lawyer by profession, so he has $113,530 of annual salary for this. Besides he gets $43,000 of salary as CEO of the Free Congress Foundation. Approximately he gets the same amount of $42, 925 as a political commentator for Fox News. Probably, he does some other jobs to earn the net worth of $7 million, but he doesn’t tell about it. Maybe, some part of that money is earned by his wife.
RNC Exclusive: Jim Gilmore
Jim Gilmore Family
Jim Gilmore family is happy enough. His wife is Roxane Gilmore. She used to be an ideal First Lady of Virginia and of course, she will be the best First lady in USA if her husband manages to win the race for Presidency. Roxane Gilmore is an active and energetic woman, who served not only as the First Lady, but also worked as a professor of History at Randolph-Macon. Till now she is the only one first lady, who had a full time job. Now Roxane is busy with her dissertation. Its topic is “Democratization of Cults in Athens”. She managed to fulfill her duties as the First Lady and her work at college with the role of a mother and a wife. Roxane and Jim Gilmore have two active and wit sons, named Ashton and Jay. The couple also has a dog. Roxane likes to cook very much, but she has not so many times for this. That’s why her husband has dinner at the restaurant “Pizza Hut”, that he called his favorite. As for the drinks, the future Presidents likes Miller Genuine Draft.
Jim Gilmore is not just supports abortions but also is the supporter of gays’ rights. He tells, that it is the necessary freedom the citizens in USA should have – the choice whether to have a child or not and the possibility to have any sexual orientation. His too democratic political views are disputable and many Americans don’t support him because of these two points.
Jim Gilmore family is rich enough, but the candidate for Presidency doesn’t tell about his cars and houses. It is not known exactly, whether he is the owner of some expensive vehicles or if he has any houses in USA or abroad. He wanted to cancel the tax for expensive vehicles, when he was a Governor of Virginia, so probably, he is fond of cars, but there’s no information if he owns any expensive auto or not.
His family lives in a big mansion. Jim’s wife, Roxane, is a good mistress she cares about the big mansion and buys the best furniture to make this place cozy. They say, the price of the mansion in Virginia is $7.5 million. Who knows…
The candidate for Presidency, Jim Gilmore, has his own program how to develop the economy of United States. He is not going to raise an average salary in USA, thus he used to tell in his interview. He is one of the richest candidates for the post of the President. Maybe, he will be the next President of the country.